Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A few random thoughts

A few thoughts on life...

1) I LOVE my education class...it's so interesting to hear their approach on education and it surprises me how advanced the US is.

2) College in Ireland is free...must be nice. Apparently people don't pay tuition at all?

3)I can't believe the number of people that smoke here with the fact that you can't smoke in any public building and the price of a pack is 7.50 euro!

4) Walking slow at a leisurely pace is so much better than booking it.

5) Weather is crazy here....it rains one minute, is sunny the next and then raining again 15 min later.

6) RAG week has a lot more going on than I even knew. I also found out that apparently the bars on campus, yes there is a bar in the union and the student restaurant, are the "cool" place to hang out. They also sell bottles of wine in our student store.

Well just a few random thoughts for everyone. I'm heading to either Cobh or Kinsale this weekend so if you don't hear from me before that I'll post afterwards.

Love and miss you all,
Marissa

No comments: