So this past week has been extremely low key but very relaxing. After the week with my parents, I came home on Monday and was able to just hang around Cork. I spent the week trying to save money, write my history paper and run errands before I leave TOMORROW. ahh I'm so excited! The paper is done and I am pretty much ready to go. I still have some packing to do but am sooo excited to take off. Molly, Maggie and I are leaving early tomorrow morning to catch a flight to Dublin and then splitting up when Molly and I will go on to Rome and Maggie to Verona to meet up with friends. Molly and I get into Rome tomorrow afternoon where Caitlyn (my friend from High school) will be picking us up. We will stay with her until Saturday and then travel with her and her friends to Naples and Sorrento. Molly is then heading home on Monday and I will be going to Venice to meet Maggie where the two of us will continue our travels.
We will stay in Venice for a night and then fly out late Tues for Barcelona, which I can not wait for. Everyone I talk to says that Barcelona is so much fun and wonderful. We will be in Barcelona for 3 nights before heading to Milan for the day in route to Nice. We will get to Nice late Friday and stay until Tues when we fly home to Cork. Sunday is the big day...the 1/2 marathon...we are going to do our best but haven't trained a whole lot so may take our cameras along and take pictures of the beautiful scenery as we walk along. We will fly home on Tuesday morning after almost 2 full weeks of traveling. I plan on being pretty tired.
Once I get back on Tuesday I have to pull myself together because my French final is that Thurs so it will be good to maybe practice and "study" (??) while in Nice. That Friday Molly and I are taking off again to meet up with Caitlyn in London for the weekend. It's going to be so much traveling and so much money spent but I CAN NOT wait!! I am just going to have to budget and save money where I can. I'm not sure what my internet situation will be while I'm traveling so if you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry I haven't forgotten about you and I will write to everyone as soon as I can. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the ending of the school year. Miss you all!
Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment