So it's been a while and I apologize but not a whole lot has been going on recently. I've spent the past few weeks saving up money for both this week of St. Patrick's Day festivities and also for my Spring Break travels all over Europe. I also had some school work to catch up on before my friends from UNI come visit this week. Leann, Grace and Kyndra will be arriving in Cork later today actually and it is still unreal to me. We have a pretty intense week planned with St. Patrick's Day, a rugby game, and some sight seeing.
I also had my gaelic final this last week which went pretty well. There was an oral exam and a written exam. The oral was a breeze but the words are spelled nothing like how they sound and I wrote a lot of my notes phonetically so that made for an interesting time when studying. Although the written exam was at 9am at a building thats a 30 min walk from our apartment, we made it with time to spare and got the test over and done with. I can't believe we are already into our last week of class. We have 3 days this week and then a month off for spring break and traveling and then one week before we have our finals.
Spring Break is going to be so crazy. Maggie and I are leaving here the 1st weekend in April and heading Paris for a few days, then meeting up with Molly in Rome, staying in Rome for a few days, then on to Venice, then Salzburg, then Berlin, and then Maggie and I will continue on to Nice for the 1/2 marathon which I'm coming to realize is going to be much more of a walk than a run, but hey it will be fun. I fly home Tues the 22nd, have a few days of class, take my French final and then head off to London for the weekend with Molly and to meet up with Caitlyn. It's going to be intense.
Well that's really all the updates I have for now, I'll definitely write again after St. Patrick's Day and mid week with the girls visiting. My parents come next friday already which is crazy to me. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves. Miss you all!
Love you!
I would like to wish Robin a Happy 21st birthday! I wish I could be there to celebrate-hope you have a great night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment