Monday, January 14, 2008

I love lazy days

Hello all-
So today was nice and relaxing which was wonderful. I got up around 9 and went for a short run, I love exploring the town and finding my bearings by running. I found that quite a few roads connect that I didnt realize were even close to each other haha. When I got back I got ready and headed to my 12 o'clock French class. That's going to be interesting...the professor is hilarious and nice but cruises through things pretty quickly so I definitely have to pay attention. After class, Molly and I met for lunch to get our delicious soup. Then we headed back and I went out with Kelsey for a while to get some groceries and just explore some more. There are so many little side streets and places we haven't been so it will be a while before I get the whole town down. We did some planning for trips this afternoon. We're going to Killarney this weekend to see the national park there and also the Ring of Kerry, I'm pretty excited!! Tonight we're heading back to the Franciscan Well to listen to live music and get a few drinks. Hope everyone had a great first day of classes (at UNI) and a great monday for everyone else! Miss you all!
Love, Marissa

No comments: